Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wide Open Spaces!!!





Wes is doing summer sales again this summer and guess who finally gets to come:) We've been here two whole weeks and already i've succomb to only showering once a week to fit in...ok the last part might not be totally true! We are staying in the Extended Stay America and love it!



This is our bedroom/office/living/dinning room. It might not seem like much, but we get maid service and clean sheets and towels whenever we want!

Our kitchen and bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha cute home!!!!!! I am glad I am your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm your neighbor as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun adventure! Glad you joined the blogging world. About the running, I'm totally in, I am always looking for a partner:o) I won an entry in a 12 person 200mi relay from Logan to Jackson Hole in August. Still need to fill a few spots if you're interested let me know! You run 3 legs anywhere from 3-8mi each. Could be fun...

    ReplyDelete